Thursday, February 4, 2010

Introspection! What I think about myself!

My philosophy of life: "You can fool anybody on this planet but not yourself!"

I am a man of soul which daunts me every time i do anything! Guilty and Regret have been two scary words haunting me every time!

This is that time of life where I am trying to digress from all my long standing principles

I always used think of myself as a man of charity, Always caring about other emotions!
But some great person once told be to Try and be first happy with your life and you have already solved 50 percent of the worlds problems! Now I hardly advice people on any stuff, I say to myself no time for it! not now boy! there is a time for you to preach your principles, first you get some help from what you are and then think of the world!

I want to slowly stop asking people what is the right thing to do..Man its my life...how can anybody judge me better than i could do it! I would really want to put a checkpoint on myself here..I would like to read this post at a later part of this year and see if I could achieve this!
If I achieve this i would say i can be a happy man all by myself!

I am that kind of person who does not want to take life as it comes...I have to rub my ass on floor for everything I achieve in my life, something like people get it in seconds and I plan for it from a decade and finally get what I want...Bro it is ok! you are capable enough! You can do whatever you want...good things are bound to happen to you! you do not have to tear your body into pieces for everything! Do not take life so seriously! It will just not help you!

Writing all this I am slowly realizing that I do not have to try to be a loser it is coming naturally to me! Man I am writing this on world wide web...Raghu are you okey!

I want to make plans and stick to it...How can i do this..?? I think I will start writing whatever I have to do daily..! things said can be postponed but once you write you ain't get a chance to forget! stuff written is stuff accomplished! I hope it works out well!

Now I know why people write diaries and blogs ..Its just an attempt to talk to yourself...hearing what your mind wants to say...Its nice..I'm liking it!

I'll keep updating this whenever i think I discovered my self again!

2 comments:

  1. Read this every day!!!
    Especially -I am that kind of person who does not want to take life as it comes..
    Present is a present..
    Have faith in your SELF.
    Believe that anything that happens is for your good which you might not see right away.
    Being self critic is good but not in a way that pulls you down..self criticism should be constructive and uplifting.
    There is diversity around us not everyone thinks or prioritizes life like us.So being tolerant,more accepting and embracing life will do.
    Purpose of life is to live upto your name.Don't need to a role model in anything
    Just be..Prema Sai Raghu Ram

    And yes...writing daily is a very good habbit.Especially take a moment and express gratitude for things that came your way unasked...That fills you with so much contentment and JOY

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was next in path of self discovery...during these 7 years

    ReplyDelete